Thursday, January 24, 2013

Answer to Prayer, Praise the Lord

September 2012 - January 2013

I prayed for Nan Wynne to be healed of cancer.  I claimed her healing and thanked God in my prayers, almost daily, for his wondrous powers and blessings.  I asked the prayer group at Ignite Church to join me in prayer and to claim her healing.  Many others also joined us in prayer.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Facebook Posting by Nan Wynne, who just returned from UNC Hospital:

Good afternoon....... I have held it in long enough ..... and have told those I have seen since I got home......... BUT..... I am officially Cancer FREE as of my surgery on the 14th...... I just had to share it with you all.... this was very exciting news for me and my family and so now positively I will not have to have radiation..... thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers.... as you see.... they DO work..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment