Sunday, June 16, 2013

Answer to Prayer

I praise God for the answer to prayers.  I have been at my current job for over a year and am blessed every day.  Last Sunday, a young man with whom I have been encouraging and discussing salvation was baptized in his church.  He has become active in the church and will be a strong disciple for the Lord all the days of his life. 

My relationship with him started by giving him a book about heaven that was lying on my desk, which I took to work for someone else to read.  When they finished the book, it laid on my desk and he happened by. 

That day started the dialogue of his walk with the Lord.  I thank God for putting me in that spot to touch the life of that young man.  Through my prayers and the prayers of his grandmother and mother, and God's answer to those prayers, he will one day live eternity in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment